When applying to a Clinical position with Maxim Healthcare Services, you can expect the following steps in the recruiting process:
1. Apply online at www.joinmaxim.com. Your application will be received by the Clinical Recruiting team.
2. When applying online, be sure to attach your resume in Microsoft Word format. Make sure all contact information is correct (especially e-mail), so a Maxim Recruiter can send correspondence.
3. Recruiters review all resumes and contact qualified candidates directly. Non-qualified candidates will receive an email informing them they are no longer in consideration for the position.
4. A Clinical Recruiter will conduct a phone screen assessing candidate skills against the position requirements.
5. Candidates meeting qualifications are presented to the Hiring Manager for a potential interview.
6. Additional Steps in the process may include a Shadowing day with the office clinical team and an interview with the Regional Director of Clinical Services.
7. Offers will be extended to the candidate by the Hiring Manager.
Important points regarding the application process for Maxim Clinical positions:
- The main point of contact for the candidate is the Clinical Recruiter.
- The Recruiter will take the candidate through each step outlined above and notify the candidate of his or her status as they move through the hiring process.
- All resumes are kept on file in the event that the candidate is qualified for other positions.
- Please take note of your user name and password so you can apply to multiple positions without the need to create a new profile each time.
- If you experience any issues applying online, please visit the Taleo Technical Support for Candidates Web site.
Following completion and submission of a job application with Maxim:
- A Maxim Recruiter will contact you concerning your credentials for the applied opportunity.
- Qualified candidates will be scheduled for an in person interview with the office Accounts Manager and any internal office clinicians.
- Additional steps in the process may include interviewing with the district’s Regional Director of Clinical Services and a “Shadowing” day with office Clinical employees.
Important points to remember when preparing for your interview with Maxim:
- Bring at least two copies of your resume.
- Bring your current CPR card and RN license/card/or number.
- Bring any questions that you may have in regards to the company and position.