When applying to a Corporate position at Maxim, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
1. Apply online at http://www.joinmaxim.com. Your application will be received by the Corporate Recruiting team.
2. When applying online, be sure to attach your resume in Microsoft Word format. Make sure all contact information is correct (especially e-mail), so a Maxim Recruiter can send correspondence.
3. Corporate Recruiters review all resumes and contact qualified candidates directly. Non-qualified candidates will receive an email informing them they are no longer in consideration for the position.
4. A Corporate Recruiter will conduct a phone screen assessing candidate skills against the position requirements.
5. Candidates meeting qualifications are presented to the Hiring Manager for a potential interview.
6. An offer will be extended to the candidate by the Corporate Recruiter following a favorable interview with the manager.
Important points regarding the application process for Maxim Corporate positions:
- The main point of contact for the candidate is the Corporate Recruiter.
- The Corporate Recruiter will take the candidate through each step outlined above and notify the candidate of his or her status as they move through the hiring process.
- All resumes are kept on file in the event that the candidate is qualified for other positions.
- Please take note of your user name and password so you can apply to multiple positions without the need to create a new profile each time.
- If you experience any issues applying online, please visit the Taleo Technical Support for Candidates Web site.