Steps in the Recruiting Process for Healthcare Recruiter positions with Maxim:
1. Apply online at www.joinmaxim.com. Your application will be received by the Talent Resources team.
2. When applying online, be sure to attach your resume in Microsoft Word format. Make sure all contact information is correct (especially e-mail), so a Talent Resources Specialist can send correspondence.
3. A Talent Resources Specialist will review all resumes and contact qualified candidates directly. Non-qualified candidates will receive an e-mail informing them they are no longer in consideration for the position.
4. A Talent Resources Specialist will conduct a phone screen assessing candidate skills against the position requirements.
5. Candidates meeting qualifications are presented to the Hiring Manager for a potential interview.
6. Additional steps in the process may include a “Pit Sit”/Shadowing day with the office team and a Regional Accounts Manager interview.
7. Offers will be extended to the candidate by the Hiring Manager.
Important notes to keep in mind during the recruiting process:
- All resumes are kept on file in the event that the candidate is qualified for other positions.
- Please take note of your user name and password so you can apply to multiple positions without the need to create a new profile each time.
- If you experience any issues applying online, please visit the Taleo Technical Support for Candidates Web site, or contact Candidate Support: email@example.com.
- Be prepared to bring in at least two copies of your resume to the interview.
- The first interview will generally be conducted by the Account Managers and/or Senior Recruiter of the office.
- Steps in the interview process may include “Pit Sits” (shadowing days) and Regional Accounts Manager interview.
Important points to consider when preparing for your interview with Maxim:
- Bring with you questions regarding the company, the Recruiter role, and/or the Accounts Manager role.
- Be prepared to discuss your accomplishments, strengths, and skills.
- Be prepared to discuss your relevant work experience.
- Be prepared to discuss your career goals.
Important points to prepare for your “Pit Sit” in a Maxim field office:
- Bring questions regarding the company, the Recruiter role, and/or Accounts Manager role.
- Review the roles and responsibilities of the Recruiter position ahead of time.
- You will shadow the Recruiting team. Use this time as an opportunity to learn all you can about the daily functions of the Recruiter role.
- Ask Questions! Participate!