Behavioral Technician/ Behavioral Interventionist
Why Join Maxim?
With morethan 30 years of experience and a culture that prioritizes patient care, youcan expect work-life balance and a dedicated team supporting your success.Along with:
• Fast andclear communication with office and clinical team
• Stability ofworking for a large, national organization
You’ll besupported by:
• A team ofBCBA’s and BT supervisors
• Scheduledmeet-and-greet with families after admission to ensure the best fit.
• A close knitenvironment focused on learning and developing your skills in ABA.
We makesure you have everything you need whether you are discovering or focusing onyour passion. Let us connect you to the work you love!
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Implements behavior plans
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate's or bachelor's degree (psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences, human development or related fields); or have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.