Title: Registered Nurse
We are looking for a qualified, compassionate, and knowledgeable nurse to joinus in caring, serving, and enriching lives. Maxim offers comprehensivetraining to all of our nurses to ensure that our nurses are confident inproviding one-on-one care in the patient’s home. We strive to provide anatmosphere where our patients, their family members, and our nurses build aunique rapport that promotes exceptional services and quality of lifestrategies to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Adult Male Patient
o Acuity Level: G-tube/ Trach
o Location: El Mirage (85335)
· Open shifts:
o Monday – Friday 9am-5pm-Any help is appreciated
o Tuesdayand/or Wednesday nights 11:00pm-7:00am - Looking for a permanent nurse
The essential nursingtasks for these patient may include:
- Enteral Feed Placement
- Tracheotomy Care
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.