Entry Level Sales/Management - Healthcare Recruiter
Why Maxim Healthcare?
When you work at Maxim, you’re part of a network of more than 175 local offices that have deep roots in each of the communities we serve, while still leveraging the resources and security of one of the largest and oldest healthcare staffing and services companies in the nation. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. It is because of the talented healthcare professionals and support staff we employ that we are able to provide a variety of services to meet and respond to the needs of our clients and patients.
As a Recruiter you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients and our clients. You will...
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals
- Utilize various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
- Manage caregivers and field staff while on assignment
- Develop and maintain relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources
- Build and cultivate relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
Working at Maxim and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. At Maxim, you can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Maxim promotes from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path and leadership roles. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary plus uncapped commission potential along with an unmatched benefit package!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.